SO, I found another wonderful tutorial on DA by the amazing _____ on speed painting landscapes, found here.
Oh and by me "speedpainting" I mean I did it 3x as long as normal people do it, but it was still fast for me! XD
Unfortunately, my program really only has one different useful brush texture, so I wasn't able to play around as much as the tutorial guy did. (I DREAM of someday owning Photoshop CS5, but it's really not possible for this broke girl right now, haha.)
And without further adeiu, here is my attempt at Landscape Speedpainting!
Click the image for a better, full size image! I love how painterly it came out looking!
Time Spent: 1 hour
Program Used: Ratemydrawings.com, an awesome FREE drawing website with 3 different online drawing programs.
Time Spent: 1 hour
Program Used: Ratemydrawings.com, an awesome FREE drawing website with 3 different online drawing programs.

No comments:
Post a Comment