Sunday, November 16, 2014

Drawing Study: Speed Landscape #2

Heyo! Been a bit of a jump since my last post.

Before I get to my actual drawing I'd like to point out that I've realized I actually have a fashion, haha! Ever since forever I never really had a personal style that was my own and expressed myself. Basically what I'm trying to say is I made a funny haiku about my quirky fashion sense and wanted to share it with you.

Big fluffy red scarf,
Crayons in my messy bun
Silly striped long socks!

I don't even know if this is a "proper" haiku or if it makes sense, but I promised myself I'd try my hand at poetry and other writing types. And yes, I'm currently wearing crayons in my hair, and I think I'll do the same for the park tomorrow.

Alright, now on to the actual drawing for today.
Art Study #4: Speed Landscape #2

The snow and the branches were such tedious work and after awhile it got pretty boring, but it was a fun drawing nonetheless. I love playing with all the blue colors, especially on the centre trees.

Time Spent: 1.5 Hours
Program Used: Ratemydrawings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment